Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
On guard duty
Lens: Pentax DA 18-135 Camera: Pentax KP Photo Location: Matanuska-Susitna, Alaska ISO: 250 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: GRB, 12-20-2019, 03:01 PM

This is at the end of the Knik River Road not far from the glacier. The lodge is often closed in winter. I could not resist taking the photo of this K9 guarding the place in, I might add, a very friendly fashion.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Views: 360
12-20-2019, 03:09 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by GRB Quote
This is at the end of the Knik River Road not far from the glacier. The lodge is often closed in winter. I could not resist taking the photo of this K9 guarding the place in, I might add, a very friendly fashion.
He must keep looters and bears from entering the grounds, what if you stepped on the grass perimeter, would he give you a warning or eat your camera, then you.? From that distance he is a pretty BIG BOUNCER.!!
12-20-2019, 03:20 PM   #3
GRB
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sight1 Quote
He must keep looters and bears from entering the grounds, what if you stepped on the grass perimeter, would he give you a warning or eat your camera, then you.? From that distance he is a pretty BIG BOUNCER.!!
He and his partner Lab mix actually came out to greet me and were surprisingly friendly.
12-20-2019, 03:29 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by GRB Quote
He and his partner Lab mix actually came out to greet me and were surprisingly friendly.
Or they were just fed.?