Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Northern Morning
Posted By: Jimbo, 10-22-2008, 02:05 PM

I just returned from my hunting trip and have a 100 or so pictures to process. My buddy did get a good size Moose. got a couple of shots before he put the moose down, which I will post later. [damn, forgot my 2X teleconverter and at 300+ yards it was tough to get a good focus. They wanted me to hurry so they could take the shot. ]

This one was taking early in the morning while we were waiting for the Elk to come for a drink. Sho with my Pentax 12-24. will post others later. JIM

Last edited by Jimbo; 11-07-2008 at 06:45 PM.
Views: 1,129
10-22-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice landscape. We do not have the privilege to have this type of landscape as we are one of the most populated country in the world. One of the highest density in the world where flats /apartments are everywhere.

Great shot, Jimbo.

marcus
10-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #3
jeffkpotter

Very powerful Jim. Those receding clouds are angled so perfect, in contrast to the ragged verticals of the dark trees, that it just makes the composition.
10-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful shot Jimbo. Those clouds really draw you in.

10-22-2008, 03:04 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Nice landscape. We do not have the privilege to have this type of landscape as we are one of the most populated country in the world. One of the highest density in the world where flats /apartments are everywhere.

Great shot, Jimbo.
Thanks Marcus... It was beautiful up there. I have many more to work on from the trip. JIMBO

QuoteQuote:
Very powerful Jim. Those receding clouds are angled so perfect, in contrast to the ragged verticals of the dark trees, that it just makes the composition
Thanks Jeff.. This was shot at around 6:45 AM so the foreground is a little dark but I think it worked because of the clouds. JIMBO

QuoteQuote:
Beautiful shot Jimbo. Those clouds really draw you in.
Thanks Showpiz... The Pentax 12-24 does a great job at shots like this one. JIMBO