Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
STOP sign in a small town
Lens: Tamron SP AF 90mm f/2.8 Macro Camera: KP Photo Location: Talent, Oregon ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/160s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: MiguelATF, 12-24-2019, 04:13 PM

Taken while walking around the small southern Oregon town where I live, with my relatively ancient 'legacy' Tamron 90mm f/2.8 macro lens - a lens which I bought for almost nothing (legacy lenses can be occasional bargains, or so they say), on the advice of a good friend and occasional Pentaxian, who told me that the 90mm Tamron macro lens he used to shoot with, on his analog Pentaxes, was one of (if not the) 'sharpest' lenses he had ever used, on any Pentax.

With an equivalent focal length (or F.O.V.) of approx 135mm, this lens is a digital update on the ancient Takumar 135mm I once shot with on my old Spotmatic....and I think the Tamron engineers knew what they were doing, way back when.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 

Views: 535
12-24-2019, 08:31 PM   #2
Imp
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice! Those finds are always great, it's kinda like a fun secret to walk around and you're the only person who know what a gem you've got