Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Re-re-processed orion
Lens: 18-55mm Camera: K3II Photo Location: Pritchard B.C. ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F7.1 
Posted By: aitrus3, 01-25-2020, 03:39 PM

I just downloaded SiriL to try it out and I am quite impressed with it. This is a re-re-process of my orion image from last fall.
I'll also share a comparison of this one with my previous best processing. Leaps and bounds better. not perfect, this was only a test shot to see what kind of colours I could get and if 50mm would fill the frame with the whole of Orion.

Views: 396

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flickr, greg, murray, orion, photo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cityscape LeFleur Cadillac Processed with NIK Silver EFEX Larrymc Post Your Photos! 9 10-09-2019 04:52 PM
Pentax K-1 pixel shift processed with RAW Therapee john carter Pentax Full Frame 16 10-01-2019 12:07 PM
Black & White RC: Processed with DXO Film Pack 5 Ilford Pan F Plus 50 emulation Larrymc Post Your Photos! 8 04-27-2019 08:12 PM
Night Orion's Sword and the Orion Nebula bobtheicicle Post Your Photos! 4 12-08-2016 09:23 AM
anyone know how this shot was processed to look like this qksilver Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 15 07-11-2008 12:49 AM