Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

I just cant stop...
Posted By: Igilligan, 10-24-2008, 08:34 PM

Posting or smiling... don't you love it when you get a lens that makes you want to carry your camera everywhere again? Experiment with your eye and the glass... This one just gives me 'that' feeling.

I know these are all kind of 'test' shots, but I can't help myself from posting.

I promise to back off for a while and wait until I get some real photos...

But for now........ Some more from my sweet old Jupiter 9

Hin, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the lens and the burst of inspiration...

Views: 2,839
10-25-2008, 06:15 AM   #16
Veteran Member

I know nothing about the J-9 (forgive me), but the images you've captured Gus are very impressive. Enjoy your new purchase

10-25-2008, 06:49 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
You are very welcome. You are doing good work. I have to admit to being just a little sad to see both Hin and Jay parting with their Jupiter-9s. (I know, I know, Hin's loss is your gain...) I don't think I will ever let go of mine. It is just too good a tool and too blasted unique to get rid of. I also like the looks of that big front element and the hefty barrel. I have some film on order and am looking forward to seeing what kind of results I can get on 35mm.

Steve

I'll miss mine, but I don't get a good feeling from 'hording' lenses anyway -
if I have too many lenses to use, I feel like I need to clean house. Plus, I
have an interesting financial-rsponsibility reason for selling mine, which I may
share when I fully process it (maybe more funny than anything, nothing tragic...)

Anyway, stunning shots, Gus, but this one blows me away:

10-25-2008, 02:59 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gus,
Great color and contrast in all of them. The portrait is simply splendid and she is beautiful.

Stephen
10-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Wow, amazing shots again, Gus! My favourites are the girl under the leaf, and the third photo!