Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
Lens: Hasselblad XCD 45mm Camera: Hasselblad X1D ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F16 
Posted By: The Madshutter, 02-01-2020, 03:11 PM

A spectacular sunset on the Basque Country coasts at Gaztelugatxe, a location I love and one offering many compositions besides the famous church on the islet that everyone shots. Looking for personal, original composition is very important for me on both iconic and lesser known locations, such as this. 91 seconds of amazing light with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt Hitech Filters Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
Views: 683
02-01-2020, 06:03 PM   #2

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by The Madshutter Quote
A spectacular sunset on the Basque Country coasts at Gaztelugatxe, a location I love and one offering many compositions besides the famous church on the islet that everyone shots. Looking for personal, original composition is very important for me on both iconic and lesser known locations, such as this. 91 seconds of amazing light with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm and Formatt Hitech Filters Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
I get where your coming from, very nice light and composition! This photo really makes me want to visit Spain.
02-01-2020, 08:05 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Beautiful composition! I really like the shadows created by the rocks and the shaft of light through the arch.
02-27-2020, 02:47 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by chris sanchez Quote
I get where your coming from, very nice light and composition! This photo really makes me want to visit Spain.
Thank you very much indeed Chris, glad you enjoyed the pic!

QuoteOriginally posted by ToddK Quote
Beautiful composition! I really like the shadows created by the rocks and the shaft of light through the arch.
Thank you very much Todd, I am glad you liked the light & composition here

Best regards,

Vieri

02-28-2020, 09:00 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Beautiful photo. The colors are very vivid and the composition is top notch. Thanks for sharing.
02-29-2020, 11:26 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jmacias Quote
Beautiful photo. The colors are very vivid and the composition is top notch. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much for your comment, glad you enjoyed it

Best regards,

Vieri
03-01-2020, 03:48 AM   #7
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by The Madshutter Quote
Gaztelugatxe at sunset, Spain
Fine imagery.

03-03-2020, 03:22 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Fine imagery.
Thank you very much indeed! Best regards,

Vieri