Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Pushing the limits
Lens: DA* 60-250mm Camera: K-5IIs Photo Location: neighbor's yard ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/800s Aperture: F4.5 
Posted By: Apet-Sure, 03-04-2020, 01:58 PM

I took this shot yesterday on a gloomy overcast day. I've been experimenting with my new-to-me DA* 60-250mm. I call this pushing the limits because I usually don't shoot my K-5IIs above ISO 1600, the f4.5 aperture is close to wide open for this lens, and this crop represents just under 5% of the original 16MP image. It's not a great shot, but I was happy to get any shot of a small bird that was about 75-80 feet away while hand-holding the camera.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5 II s  Photo 

Views: 462

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, limits, photo, shot