Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Christmas in the Mountains
Lens: DA 12-25 Camera: K3 Photo Location: Banff , Alberta, Canada 
Posted By: daacon, 03-07-2020, 10:34 AM

It's been a while since I posted. On that note , I have still been taking pics just not on forum much anymore. Just got a new KP and DA 16-85 so it has relight the passion for pics and posting. These are from the K3 but will be posting KP soon.

Being empty nesters and both kids not around last Christmas , the wife and I decided to head to the mountains for 3 days. We thoroughly enjoyed it , even though the weather was a 'tad' chilly Here's a few

Downtown Banff Boxing Day 2019

A walk down Bow Trail amoungst the giants

What a 'tad chilly' means to my wife

Beautiful is all I gotta say about the Bow trail

It dosen't get any more Canadian than this eh

The iconic historical Banff Springs Hotel

Down tunnel mountain road

The bow river just before the falls would make good Coors commercial and a place to let the brew chill

Views: 414
03-07-2020, 12:03 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Bow Trail

Hi,

The top one of Bow Trail would make for an excellent Christmas card I thought.

Regards,
Gordon.