Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Right Place Wrong Time White Tail
Lens: pentax 150 450 Camera: K3 ii Photo Location: Canada ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: Outlander, 03-17-2020, 07:48 PM

Not something one sees in the fall of the year often , just happened to be in the neighbourhood , heard the commotion , just had to investigate , I've hunted over the years with both camera and rifle , more so just Camera now a days , its was raining over cast , I considered myslef lucky getting this shot at 1/200 with no tripod , and I've chosen Nature as the Category ...

Attached Images

Views: 385

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sports Right time, right place. Sqideyes Post Your Photos! 2 11-09-2017 09:25 AM
Nature Wrong Lens, Wrong time, Wrong…………. lukulele Post Your Photos! 4 05-08-2014 03:11 AM
Photographer at the right place at the right time tomwil General Talk 2 04-08-2010 04:33 AM
Right place at the Right Time c13_ Post Your Photos! 5 06-25-2008 07:30 AM
Right Place, Right Time Damn Brit Photographic Technique 16 05-06-2008 12:08 AM