Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Kathrine
Lens: SMC Pentax-DA 40mm F2.8 Limited Camera: Pentax K10D Photo Location: Sweden ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/90s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: DonThomaso, 03-23-2020, 02:54 PM

Acquiring the K10D last year, I have been using it more and more as my daily walk-around. I enjoy the "back to basics" compared to more modern cameras, even though it has some clear limitations. The lack of live view, quite simple AF and of course - the now rare but sought after CCD sensor - makes it quite fun to use!

Pentax K10D, SMC Pentax-DA 40mm F2.8 Limited, 1/90 sec at f/2.8, ISO 100

Views: 655
03-23-2020, 08:30 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. The backlighting really supports and frames your subject very well. She is a beauty and thanks so much for sharing.

tt
03-23-2020, 11:18 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. The backlighting really supports and frames your subject very well. She is a beauty and thanks so much for sharing.

tt
Thanks tt for the kind words!