Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
Uriarra
Lens: Tamron 17-50 f2.8 Camera: K3 Photo Location: Canberra, Australia ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/160s Aperture: F13.5 
Posted By: RobG, 03-29-2020, 07:37 PM

Recent rain has brought a spring-like green to the pastures in the Australian Capital Territory. This view is looking toward the Murrumbidgee River in the valley below, and the Brindabella Ranges in the distance. Looking into the afternoon sun isn't the best light, but it's still a nice view.
Views: 591
03-29-2020, 08:03 PM - 1 Like   #2
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It certainly is a nice view. The difficult light gives it character. When I saw the title "Uriarra" I though "Why do I know that?" Now I know why it was familiar.
03-29-2020, 08:57 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
It certainly is a nice view. The difficult light gives it character. When I saw the title "Uriarra" I though "Why do I know that?" Now I know why it was familiar.
I usually drive to Brindabella via Cotter. This time I went via Uriarra crossing.