Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
My way
Posted By: kjask, 10-11-2006, 12:01 AM

I often go to my neighbourhood - national park Caneo near Trieste, Italy.. Just to relax and make some interesting shots... Most impressive for me is this wooden path, especially for find some interesting graphics with the contrasts... I just want to share some photos with you...

Views: 2,164
10-11-2006, 01:00 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi Kjask,

I like all the shots you posted here. I think your best are #2, #3, #5, #6. The B&W brings out the shadow quality in these. Simplistic, Artistic, are the words I would use to describe them. Good Job, very good job.

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David
10-11-2006, 05:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Kjaŝk, with the exception of the last one I think they're excellent. I really like what you've done with the monochrome and the contrast of the shadows.

The composition, IMO, is really good. Well done and thanks for sharing.

You seem to like that boardwalk as much as I do with two here in my area - I might post a couple separately. The park looks like an excellent place for relaxation.
10-11-2006, 07:38 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Very nice. I like #1 & #5. Wish there was something like that around here!

10-11-2006, 05:07 PM   #5
Ole
Administrator

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The black and white ones are winners (except perhaps for the last one)! Good work!
10-12-2006, 12:41 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thank you all!!
I know for the last one that is not good enough... but I find some nice connection with the clouds and the bush... the wind. but it's also true that it looks better printed on 30x20cm...
10-12-2006, 05:01 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Great series kjask. I like the monochome versions, but #1 appeals to me the most.
Thanks for posting.

10-12-2006, 09:29 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Wow, that looks a lot like the Sackville Waterfowl Park near here. I don't have any photos of the boardwalk through the cattails, it looks so similar. I'll try to get some soon, today it's miserable and raining, though. But to give you an idea, here's one from early spring with the boardwalk through the birch trees. I agree with you, boardwalks are fun to photograph.

Julie

Last edited by foxglove; 11-09-2007 at 10:23 AM.
10-12-2006, 01:07 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
thanks Scott and Julie!!
It looks amazing boardwalk in the Sackville Waterfowl Park! I hope you'll post some photos here.