Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Next Purchase
Posted By: Kerrowdown, 04-20-2020, 05:19 AM

Next time I order my $100 million yacht... a must have requirement is to include a straight imperial staircase like this.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 464
04-20-2020, 06:30 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Next time I order my $100 million yacht... a must have requirement is to include a straight imperial staircase like this.
I'm surprised it doesn't have an elevator . . . . . . actually, it probably does somewhere aboard!

I like the composition of this shot - focused on one the yachts details against a beautiful background.

Jer
04-20-2020, 06:33 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Wow, that is over the top! You would want to stay close to those handrails when going down those steps at sea, particularly if you were having a cocktail
04-20-2020, 06:36 AM   #4
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
I'm surprised it doesn't have an elevator . . . . . . actually, it probably does somewhere aboard!

I like the composition of this shot - focused on one the yachts details against a beautiful background.

Jer
Thank you for your kind comments.

Apparently you can also charter this vessel too... only $1,000,000 per week (plus fuel, food & drink).

04-20-2020, 06:38 AM   #5
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ToddK Quote
Wow, that is over the top
Really... you think so, well not for the old Kerrowdown it isn't.

QuoteOriginally posted by ToddK Quote
You would want to stay close to those handrails when going down those steps at sea, particularly if you were having a cocktail
No problems... the Butler does all that fetch and carry malarkey.
04-20-2020, 06:40 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Thank you for your kind comments.

Apparently you can also charter this vessel too... only $1,000,000 per week (plus fuel, food & drink).
A world I can't even imagine. Just the weekly rate would buy an incredible boat - I wonder what it feels like to live with that kind of money.

Jer
04-20-2020, 06:47 AM   #7
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
A world I can't even imagine. Just the weekly rate would buy an incredible boat - I wonder what it feels like to live with that kind of money.

Jer
Great... but I've had to work hard.

04-20-2020, 11:58 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Excellent picture ... but you should not expect to get such a gem for as little as $100 Mio.
Typical rate is about $2 Mio per meter and Savannah is (I believe) 83,5 meter in length

But if you are seriously interested, there is another beauty for sale: M/Y Luminosity, 108 m long, asking price €225 Mio.
(I'm afraid posting a link to the offer is only acceptable in the "marketplace" right??)
04-21-2020, 12:53 AM   #9
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by volley Quote
Excellent picture ... but you should not expect to get such a gem for as little as $100 Mio.
Typical rate is about $2 Mio per meter and Savannah is (I believe) 83,5 meter in length

But if you are seriously interested, there is another beauty for sale: M/Y Luminosity, 108 m long, asking price €225 Mio.
(I'm afraid posting a link to the offer is only acceptable in the "marketplace" right??)
At least it makes a more challenge task... changing the front numbers and not just adding zeros to the cheque.