Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
4 Likes  #1
Selfy After a trim/ Before
Lens: SMC DA 40 f 2.8 Ltd Camera: K-1 Photo Location: Liberty, Maine ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/25s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: SSGGeezer, 04-29-2020, 06:02 PM

Me with an irritated eye doing a self portrait. I had to crop a lot since I am getting bigger as I am eating way too much during our extended winter/quarantine!

Before

Views: 406
04-29-2020, 11:50 PM - 1 Like   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice work. So how many times a day do you get approached for an autograph by people who believe you are John Goodman? )

Eating more during the quarantine? Good idea because that way you can save money on enlargements. ))))

Thanks for sharing the photos and one helluva sense of humor.

Cheers, Tony
04-30-2020, 04:31 AM - 1 Like   #3
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by SSGGeezer Quote
Selfie After a trim/ Before
Good to meet you... always good to put a face to a name IMHO.
04-30-2020, 06:08 AM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by SSGGeezer Quote
I had to crop a lot since I am getting bigger as I am eating way too much during our extended winter/quarantine!
Haha, very true, I find I have to be more conscious with portions and such nowadays...

04-30-2020, 01:36 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Nice work. So how many times a day do you get approached for an autograph by people who believe you are John Goodman? )
Never, sorry to disappoint you Tony!
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Eating more during the quarantine? Good idea because that way you can save money on enlargements. ))))
Now that is funny! But my clothing budget doesn't fit the idea of enlargement!