Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Missouri Botanical Garden
Posted By: jspi, 05-18-2020, 07:41 PM

My favorite three photos from a trip to St Louis last June to visit a friend. My wife (Canon), our friend (Nikon), and myself (Pentax) went out to the Missouri Botanical Garden to represent all the great camera brands. OK, so we actually went for fun but I'm always amused we go out supporting different brands. And we all come back with good (and some horrible) photos.

My gear for the day was the K3 II, Tamron 90mm macro, and Metz mecablitz 26 AF.

More photos can be found here:
Missouri Botanical Garden | Flickr

Attached Images

Views: 337

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
brands, camera, friend, garden, missouri, photo, photos