Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  
Lady Kerrowdown & Raptor
Posted By: Kerrowdown, 05-30-2020, 04:32 AM

They say "owners look like their pets"... well they do certainly share the same disapproving look towards me!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 820
05-30-2020, 12:58 PM   #16
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
Bateleur? - Saw one in a tree once (in the Kruger National Park in S.Africa) -great beast, and nice pic
Yes I believe so and thank you.

05-30-2020, 12:59 PM   #17
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
As long as you're still alive, I don't think the rest of us have to worry.
You mean the sights are set on me?
05-31-2020, 02:53 AM   #18
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
But if your wives are giving you that look, you'd better be paying attention!!
Just an additional thought for you... I can't be all bad as I'm known as the "Romantic Highlander"

Which must be true... cos it says so in my signature (I hasten to add so named by other forum members).
05-31-2020, 04:24 AM   #19
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
Just an additional thought for you... I can't be all bad as I'm known as the "Romantic Highlander"

Which must be true... cos it says so in my signature (I hasten to add so named by other forum members).
SO other forum members think you are romantic? Hmmmmm... I'm not sure where to file that.

05-31-2020, 04:41 AM   #20
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
SO other forum members think you are romantic? Hmmmmm... I'm not sure where to file that.
Yep and members wives... eat your heart out Norm

It's all about been a Claidheamh-mòr wielding hairy teuchter, dispensing perfunctory justice in th' Hielands o' Scootlund. A.k.a "Romantic Highlander"
05-31-2020, 04:44 AM   #21
Pentaxian

Yep... eat your heart out Norm
Ya, because I'd love to be called a romantic anything. Tess would be giving me that look.
Better you than me.
05-31-2020, 04:47 AM   #22
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Tess would be giving me that look
It would appear that this "look" is more common place... than perhaps some others here would care to admit.

BTW... Please pass to the "luverly Tess" that as we say here, "I'm asking after her" as I don't see her around the forum too much these days.

05-31-2020, 04:51 AM   #23
Pentaxian

It would appear that this "look" is more common place... than perhaps some others here would care to admit.

BTW... Please pass to the "luverly Tess" that as we say here, "I'm asking after her" as I don't see her around the forum too much these days.
Back when I was single I ditched at least one for giving me the look too early in the relationship. You have to be aware of how much of "the look" you can handle and not get in over your head.