Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
St Peter's by the Lake
Lens: HD PENTAX-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Camera: K-3 Photo Location: Brandon, MS ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/80s Aperture: F20 
Posted By: Larrymc, 06-29-2020, 08:16 PM

St. Peter's by the Lake
by Larry Mc, on Flickr

Every time I shoot with this little Gem, I'm impressed all over again. This little lens is magic and in my non expert opinion it is more impressive than the DA*11-18 that I have had and used since I won it last year. There is just something about the little Limited's rendering that makes me say WOW. The DA*11-18 is an impressive lens in so many ways but its rendering is more "clinical" than the 15 Limited is. I wish I had the DA*11-18 with me yesterday for a comparison but I had my PLM and the 15 Limited with me at the time.
Views: 136

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lake, lens, photo, st, time