Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Two B&W seascapes from Dorset, UK
Lens: Hasselblad XCD 30mm Camera: Hasselblad X1D ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F16 
Posted By: The Madshutter, 08-24-2020, 07:14 AM

I love Dorset, with its mix of man-made landscapes and natural marvels. When the weather & light conditions are right, I love to portray Dorset's graphic rock formations and seascapes in black & white.

Kimmeridge Bay | 91 seconds, Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 30mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Old Pier, Swanage | 128 seconds, Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 45mm, Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing & commenting, best regards

Vieri
Views: 551
08-24-2020, 08:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I especially like the second one Vieri. Both are gorgeous as we have come to expect.
08-25-2020, 11:54 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
I especially like the second one Vieri. Both are gorgeous as we have come to expect.
Thank you very much indeed for your comment Susan, that is very kind of you to say Glad you enjoyed them, and #2 in particular!

Best regards,

Vieri
08-26-2020, 07:08 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I love the gothic feel of the first one, and the otherworldly feel of the second one. B&W are, well, out of this world.

Jer

08-26-2020, 11:43 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Sailor Quote
I love the gothic feel of the first one, and the otherworldly feel of the second one. B&W are, well, out of this world.

Jer
Thank you very much indeed Jer, glad you enjoyed them! Best regards,

Vieri