Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Model in black catsuit
Posted By: Warped, 11-06-2008, 05:11 PM

Some more from a recent shoot with Jessamyn and a whole lot of latex.

I've got a "thing" for crisp, clean, bright and vibrant looking shots at the moment and wanted these images to showcase the latex, the high heels and the model.

Unfortunately the catsuit was a size too big, it fit her as was fine in most places, but saggy and loose in one or two spots (I think Jessamyn needed to be half a foot taller to fit the suit properly), so we were limited in the poses we could try as saggy, baggy latex isn't a great look!

Some of these shots will be used on the site for the supplier of the latex, so I also had it in mind to get some product styled shots, but at the same time didn't want boring "just standing there" shots either.

So - Jessamyn in a Flesh Rubber black latex catsuit & corset (website coming soon).

Cheers,

Wayne.

A selection of shots from the shoot, The rest of this set is here if anyone is interested - Warped Photography- powered by SmugMug

On a side note - this was a first for a few things:
- 1st time I'd paid/commisioned a model
- 1st time I'd been paid - sort of .... I got to keep the catsuit, some of the shoes and boots and a few other bits and pieces to add to the props box in exchange for making the shots available for use on the coming soon Flesh Rubber site (and the site supplying the heels/boots for some others shots I took). At retail rates I scored about $600+ worth of gear that not many (if any) other togs here in Perth would have in their props collection.
Views: 17,961
11-07-2008, 08:00 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
congrats on the gig ! The model shots are very good - you have made the latex snug in all the right places wow .....

11-07-2008, 08:04 AM   #17

Half her shots look like she's tryin to poop. Interesting.
11-09-2008, 07:40 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Very nice shots - and more fantastic finds when looking at your full gallery. Outstanding!
11-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for the comments folks (though I disagree that she looks like "she's tryin to poop!!).

1st of the galleries with the same model in a red latex dress will be unlocked and up on my site soon, so will post a few shots from that series later in the week.

Cheers,

Wayne.

11-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Great shots indeed ! Congrats !
11-10-2008, 06:02 AM   #21
Veteran Member

really like the 3rd and last image from your first post.. The last image is full of life with her expressive face..

the 3rd has a interesting pose.