Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Gnu with babies
Camera: Pentax K100D Photo Location: Lowveld South Africa 
Posted By: Shelly, 09-04-2020, 07:48 AM

It was always such excitement to see the new babies. These poor little fellows hit the road running as soon as the mother gives birth. Its like boom wobble wobble up and run! and they so cute as ugly as the adults are these little ones are so cute!

Last edited by Shelly; 04-24-2021 at 03:39 AM.
Views: 484
09-04-2020, 10:57 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Different there . Nice shot .

QuoteOriginally posted by Shelly Quote
It was always such excitement to see the new babies. These poor little fellows hit the road running as soon as the mother gives birth. Its like boom wobble wobble up and run! and they so cute as ugly as the adults are these little ones are so cute!

09-05-2020, 12:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by glinda Quote
Different there . Nice shot .
Thanks glinda, These animals when not grazing always seem to be running.....
09-13-2020, 03:40 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

That is a very nice moment captured there Shelly, and captured well. It really does bring alive the nature of the African wildlife.

09-13-2020, 10:46 PM - 1 Like   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K2 to K50 Quote
That is a very nice moment captured there Shelly, and captured well. It really does bring alive the nature of the African wildlife.
Thanks K2..........appreciate your comment. I have so many more photo's but of a time in my life when I was the happiest, saddest,and most emotional when living so close to nature. It's a tough life though the most incredible, awesome and inspiring. One feels there's a purpose to life that you don't feel in a city! My opinion only...
09-14-2020, 04:15 AM   #6
Veteran Member

More , Shelly .

QuoteOriginally posted by Shelly Quote
Thanks K2..........appreciate your comment. I have so many more photo's but of a time in my life when I was the happiest, saddest,and most emotional when living so close to nature. It's a tough life though the most incredible, awesome and inspiring. One feels there's a purpose to life that you don't feel in a city! My opinion only...
09-15-2020, 02:09 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by glinda Quote
More , Shelly .
Thanks glinda..... will do!