Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Gnu with babies
Camera: Pentax K100D Photo Location: Lowveld South Africa 
Posted By: Shelly, 09-04-2020, 07:48 AM

It was always such excitement to see the new babies. These poor little fellows hit the road running as soon as the mother gives birth. Its like boom wobble wobble up and run! and they so cute as ugly as the adults are these little ones are so cute!




Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K100D  Photo 

Views: 342
09-04-2020, 10:57 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 674
Different there . Nice shot .

QuoteOriginally posted by Shelly Quote
It was always such excitement to see the new babies. These poor little fellows hit the road running as soon as the mother gives birth. Its like boom wobble wobble up and run! and they so cute as ugly as the adults are these little ones are so cute!


09-05-2020, 12:04 AM   #3
Senior Member




Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: KwaZulu Natal
Photos: Albums
Posts: 226
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by glinda Quote
Different there . Nice shot .
Thanks glinda, These animals when not grazing always seem to be running.....
09-13-2020, 03:40 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
K2 to K50's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Ipswich QLD Australia
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 1,683
That is a very nice moment captured there Shelly, and captured well. It really does bring alive the nature of the African wildlife.

09-13-2020, 10:46 PM - 1 Like   #5
Senior Member




Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: KwaZulu Natal
Photos: Albums
Posts: 226
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K2 to K50 Quote
That is a very nice moment captured there Shelly, and captured well. It really does bring alive the nature of the African wildlife.
Thanks K2..........appreciate your comment. I have so many more photo's but of a time in my life when I was the happiest, saddest,and most emotional when living so close to nature. It's a tough life though the most incredible, awesome and inspiring. One feels there's a purpose to life that you don't feel in a city! My opinion only...
09-14-2020, 04:15 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 674
More , Shelly .

QuoteOriginally posted by Shelly Quote
Thanks K2..........appreciate your comment. I have so many more photo's but of a time in my life when I was the happiest, saddest,and most emotional when living so close to nature. It's a tough life though the most incredible, awesome and inspiring. One feels there's a purpose to life that you don't feel in a city! My opinion only...
09-15-2020, 02:09 AM   #7
Senior Member




Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: KwaZulu Natal
Photos: Albums
Posts: 226
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by glinda Quote
More , Shelly .
Thanks glinda..... will do!
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
babies, camera, photo
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Abstract mother reunited with babies after 2 days swanlefitte Post Your Photos! 2 08-03-2020 10:45 PM
photos of new born babies i_trax Photographic Technique 8 12-31-2018 01:14 PM
Any idea how to get rid of purple fringing using tools available in GNU/Linux? Emacs Digital Processing, Software, and Printing 3 06-04-2011 01:49 AM
A change from flowers...Babies! silverbullet Post Your Photos! 3 05-19-2007 09:02 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:09 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top