Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Chooks
Camera: Samsung Photo Location: Kwazulu Natal Shutter Speed: 1/60s Aperture: F2.2 
Posted By: Shelly, 10-01-2020, 11:31 PM

She came from nowhere, stayed a couple of weeks, loved to dive and swim in the pool, won my heart over completely. Has a new home on a farm, mated had chicks and the farm Rooster is now sitting on the eggs! No, she doesn't have a swimming pool so yes, I do feel guilty!

Last edited by Shelly; 04-24-2021 at 03:39 AM.
Views: 555
10-01-2020, 11:47 PM - 1 Like   #2
maw
Pentaxian

Hi Shelly,

Nice proof of affection towards an animal, congratulations.

Ciao, Mario
10-02-2020, 12:55 AM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by maw Quote
Hi Shelly,

Nice proof of affection towards an animal, congratulations.

Ciao, Mario
I miss her so much....................I do get the odd photo from her new family but its a farm so she's just one of many. My guilt is huge 'cos she was very happy here, except for hubby who had to clean the pool and edging daily. I want her back but hubby will leave..................no don't say it!
10-02-2020, 02:03 AM - 1 Like   #4
maw
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Shelly Quote
I miss her so much....................I do get the odd photo from her new family but its a farm so she's just one of many. My guilt is huge 'cos she was very happy here, except for hubby who had to clean the pool and edging daily. I want her back but hubby will leave..................no don't say it!
Hi Shelly,

But maybe if you make him understand that, the pool gets dirty even without her, and then you have to tell him that she is a Pentaxian mascot.

A dear greeting, Mario

10-03-2020, 02:05 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by maw Quote
Hi Shelly,

But maybe if you make him understand that, the pool gets dirty even without her, and then you have to tell him that she is a Pentaxian mascot.

A dear greeting, Mario
Awww maw, she was a dear......if I was watching TV and was late with her feed she would come knocking on the glass patio door. Now waiting for photo's of her chicks.