Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12 Likes  
Congaree National Park
Posted By: slowpez, 10-05-2020, 11:34 AM

We had hoped to catch some color on the Cypress Trees but we were a bit too early. November is their usual time to shine in this area. Still, the flood plain is pretty this time of year.


Views: 988
10-17-2020, 09:55 AM   #16
Pentaxian
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,468
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hjoseph7 Quote
Frame it !
Thanks. I might just do that.

10-17-2020, 04:28 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter




Join Date: Jul 2012
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 17,109
Just purely wonderful work here, Susan. A delightful example of exemplary photographic artistry. One again, a real slammer, right out of the park. Very much appreciated.

TT
10-18-2020, 05:53 AM   #18
Pentaxian
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,468
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tonytee Quote
Just purely wonderful work here, Susan. A delightful example of exemplary photographic artistry. One again, a real slammer, right out of the park. Very much appreciated.

TT
Thanks Tony.
10-18-2020, 01:00 PM   #19
Pentaxian




Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 353
Went to your Flickr page and looked at your work, you do great work with a camera, hope someday I can get close to that quality. Really liked the b&w of the old mill, also the olive, the eggs, the potato masher (?) what a wonderful idea would have never though of taking pictures of such common things or thought of them as art. Please keep them coming I really enjoy your work.

10-19-2020, 08:34 AM   #20
Pentaxian
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,468
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dipo 1 Quote
Went to your Flickr page and looked at your work, you do great work with a camera, hope someday I can get close to that quality. Really liked the b&w of the old mill, also the olive, the eggs, the potato masher (?) what a wonderful idea would have never though of taking pictures of such common things or thought of them as art. Please keep them coming I really enjoy your work.
Thank you. Those were very kind comments and I appreciate your having a look at my Flickr page; it means a lot to me. I have learned so much from these forums and still have much to learn.
11-16-2020, 12:39 PM   #21
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter
henrikpedersen33's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Roskilde, Denmark
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 2,296
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
We had hoped to catch some color on the Cypress Trees but we were a bit too early. November is their usual time to shine in this area. Still, the flood plain is pretty this time of year.
There is so much quietness in this picture.
I like it.
11-17-2020, 09:04 AM   #22
Pentaxian
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,468
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henrikpedersen33 Quote
There is so much quietness in this picture.
I like it.
Thank you henrikpedersen. Very nice of you.

11-17-2020, 09:29 AM   #23
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Prague
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 6,171
So peaceful.
11-17-2020, 10:44 AM   #24
Pentaxian
slowpez's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: South Carolina, USA
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 18,468
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Photogoof Quote
So peaceful.
Thank you for having a look and commenting.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cypress trees, floodplain, national parks, photo, south carolina, time
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
going to Estes Park + Rocky Mountain National Park 9/10 - 14, hints + advice sought aslyfox Travel, Events, and Groups 38 11-01-2020 05:55 PM
Nature Denali National Park squirrel GRB Post Your Photos! 8 01-09-2020 08:11 AM
People Meet Park Ranger Greg of the National Park Service. charliezap Post Your Photos! 5 05-23-2014 09:39 AM
Landscape Congaree NP meetup baro-nite Post Your Photos! 10 04-27-2013 09:28 AM
Landscape My Take on Congaree NP slowpez Post Your Photos! 12 04-27-2013 09:19 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:57 PM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top