Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Takumar 105mm on bellows. This is your fault Mike Cash
Posted By: Peter Zack, 11-08-2008, 02:56 PM

I picked up a Tak 105 f2.8 and a Tak 135mm here on the marketplace (thanks Jay). So I tried it today with and without the bellows. Here's the first shot out of the camera with about 130Cm extension K20D ISO200 f11, 1 second exposure with tripod and remote. This is one sweet lens and you gotta love the build/feel.

This is just another 'test' shot at f4 Nice bokeh with the lens. Excellent colour and sharpness IMO. The day was fairly dull here with dark skies and a light mist falling but it was still fun to shoot with.

So now I have a couple of Tak's and it's all Mike Cash's fault with all his great Takumar and K20D shots.

Last edited by Peter Zack; 11-08-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Views: 2,773
11-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Peter, you have no shame when it comes to LBA...

Great shots Mike - well done!

So are you guys going to divulge the info on the trigger setup, in terms of the best place to buy it?

11-09-2008, 10:02 AM   #17
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Marc I have a fairly long thread on these triggers that a number of members posted some great detail on. Gene's Pentax is responsible for all this. I'll go find it and post back here.
11-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #18
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Original Poster
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-camera-accessories/31950-those-con...-triggers.html

That's the thread and you'll find the link for the purchase site there. If you are considering these make sure you scan the whole thread. There may be several add on parts you would want to include with your order (Gene's antenna and the extra hot shoes) It's much cheaper to buy those at the same time as shipping parts is expensive.

Any questions just ask them on that thread so we can keep it all in one place
11-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #19
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Original Poster
Davef yeah they do but not when you buy them used Mine came from the states and I saved $100 at the time but lost in the end. Shop rates are almost $100 plus any parts. I'd bet they would charge more than an hour. So not worth getting fixed.

Thanks for look Daacon. Mike and I will just have to figure out who's paying the flight.

But the music would just be "Bad and Ugly" I'm no actor and stay firmly behind the camera for a reason!

Marc, LBA is firmly in check. My lens collection is fairly small compared to most and I like it that way. I usually sell something to buy something. Half the lenses are used more for 'work' stuff and the Taks are still cheap for some fun shooting.

Now if you want to trade me the 250-600 for almost anything I own....

11-09-2008, 01:17 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteQuote:
Now if you want to trade me the 250-600 for almost anything I own....
I believe I already had that one spoken for if Marc's friend ever passes away and then Marc it hit by a rock in the head and can't remember why he would ever want that big lens laying around, dropping it off at my house on the way back to Canada! JIMBO

PS: Great shot Mike and Peter. Still waiting on those challenge shots guys! JIMBO