Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
The Summoning
Lens: SMC Pentax-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited Camera: K3 II Photo Location: Wisconsin ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: Above 6s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: Mooncatt, 10-17-2020, 07:35 PM

Went with some friends for a Halloween themed photoshoot last night. Probably my hardest shoot to date and while I see a lot I could improve on, it came out better than I expected. This was combined from 3 long exposure shots in bulb mode: One at 20s, and two at 30s, but this one setting took close to an hour when adding up all the failed shots and costume changing. The spell "wave" and streams are from some of my light painting tools, and the rest was my edits (including the noise for a bit of grunge look). The idea was a sorceress summoning a couple of guys with a trance, who morph into beasts ready to do her bidding.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3 II  Photo 

Views: 394