Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Flowers
Lens: Pentax-DA 50-200mm F4-5.6 ED Camera: Pentax K-7 Photo Location: Blairsville, PA ISO: 3200 Shutter Speed: 1/160s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: Gorgarath, 11-06-2020, 06:19 PM

Back when I took the cat to get fixed, I was sitting outside waiting and decided to try a few shots. I was still somewhat new to learning the camera and how to get good pictures.

It's not the best photo, but it didn't turn out terrible either.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Views: 315
11-09-2020, 09:29 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Gorgarath Quote
It's not the best photo, but it didn't turn out terrible either.
It is a nice view of the flowers and the sculpture near them.
11-09-2020, 10:49 AM   #3
Total n00b Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
It is a nice view of the flowers and the sculpture near them.
I believe that was once a bench. There was another one of those just outside the camera view, but no sign of whatever might stone or wood might have been on top to form a bench. (Perhaps they removed it as it was during the very start of COVID and I had to stay in my car while they came out to pick up the cat and bring him back and to talk and such.)