Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread

St. Nicholas came to town
Posted By: menotcreepy, 11-16-2020, 09:48 AM

Late night shot. It's Sigma 50-100mm lens, exif tells different.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 913
11-21-2020, 12:49 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by kcjonez Quote
I love this photograph. The natural tension between the two subjects is accented by the dark and negative space and by each subject having his own window. The red on the right frames and complements the reds inside the transit.

Well seen and captured!
Well said. It’s such a story telling photo... so stressed, so documenting. The end of the worst (personal opinion but a common one too) year of the 00’s is near. I hope the new will be something different. Something normal, or as close as it can be.

11-21-2020, 05:45 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks mizalis. I hear you! I used to find it amusing that "May you live in interesting times" is considered a curse.
Now I understand. Between the virus and the insanity of politics here in the US it has been a most "interesting" year. Hope to not repeat it anytime soon.

QuoteOriginally posted by mixalis_kalymnos1611 Quote
Well said. It’s such a story telling photo... so stressed, so documenting. The end of the worst (personal opinion but a common one too) year of the 00’s is near. I hope the new will be something different. Something normal, or as close as it can be.