Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
TallPineDown
Lens: SIGMA EX 17-35 AF ASPHERICAL Camera: PENTAX K 1 Photo Location: Edgecombe County, NC ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/20s Aperture: F20 
Posted By: MASTERFIRE, 11-30-2020, 12:50 AM

Bought the property in '18, and knew this beautiful southern long leaf pine would be a pain, but my love of trees made me delay its removal..Nearly 100' and just 18' from the house. It took two days for the pros to get this seventy two year old giant down...

The shot: I set my K 1 (see EXIF) to catch the falling motion and f20 certainly kept the hand held take nice...that red shirt and the falling saw dust plus the blur of the falling top made my picture taking day,.. and a beautiful day too with no wind and a bright afternoon sun ...love...

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 344
11-30-2020, 12:59 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It’s a nice photo because there’s a lot to it. The giant has fallen but there is company around as I can tell.