Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 13 Likes Search this Thread
8 Likes  
These are times...
Posted By: Fries, 12-21-2020, 02:46 PM

...to take a moment to celebrate the beauty in our world… Take care everybody!

Cheers,

Remco

Views: 1,042
12-26-2020, 04:59 PM   #16
Pentaxian

beautiful moments in well processed colors

12-27-2020, 04:04 PM - 1 Like   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LightSpeed Quote
Timeless. Very nice
Thank you! It does seem like time has almost no influence on the place. It is rather special that the Waddensea still functions as very important hub for many species of birds and plants when you realize how much we humans have changed it. We cut away two big chunks of it which are no fresh water lakes...

QuoteOriginally posted by aitrus3 Quote
I can only imagine It's like that at certain times of year in some of my favourite spots. Not another soul (except for a friend or my family) around for many kilometres. Quiet (as in no human sounds) nothing but nature.
My most favorite spots are above the arctic circle and I only get to visit that area once a year. I can be alone in the wilderness for day's without meeting other people. You develop a sensitivity for your surroundings that lots of people don't get to experience. A small breeze carrying over the sound of a small creek up wind from you. A bird calling another bird early in the morning waking me up. Those are things that I carry with me all of the time and probably make me more able to enjoy nature at home too. British Columbia looks like a place that has lots of special places.

QuoteOriginally posted by WileyB Quote
The wall did go well with the 'direction' of the light, clouds, and reflections in that picture. Nicely done!
Thanks! It worked out well I think too.

QuoteOriginally posted by SimonC Quote
Great skies and colours. Very nice.
Simon, thank your!

QuoteOriginally posted by simsburyphoto Quote
Very well done
Thanks!

QuoteOriginally posted by MikeyBugs95 Quote
Wow. gorgeous set of pictures.
Thanks Mikey!

---------- Post added 12-28-20 at 12:10 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by ignath Quote
beautiful moments in well processed colors
Thank you! I was lucky the sun was behind the by the clouds a bit shining upwards to those clouds. That filtered light is a joy to work with.
12-27-2020, 06:12 PM - 1 Like   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Fries Quote

My most favorite spots are above the arctic circle and I only get to visit that area once a year. I can be alone in the wilderness for day's without meeting other people. You develop a sensitivity for your surroundings that lots of people don't get to experience. A small breeze carrying over the sound of a small creek up wind from you. A bird calling another bird early in the morning waking me up. Those are things that I carry with me all of the time and probably make me more able to enjoy nature at home too. British Columbia looks like a place that has lots of special places.
It's beautiful here. A population of around 6 million people, 3 million of which are concentrated in Vancouver & Area / Victoria & Area. The rest of the 3 million live spread out in an area as large as Paris in the far south past the very tip of Northern Scotland and Luxemburg to Ireland. Pretty Awesome.