Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
7 Likes  
Star of Bethlehem on Forgotten Coast
Posted By: Hawkfan, 12-22-2020, 06:25 AM

I took this image this morning of Jupiter & Saturn aligned AKA Star of Bethlehem. Taken on Ochlocknee Bay at the Bend of Florida.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 

Views: 884
12-25-2020, 01:51 AM   #16

Great picture

12-25-2020, 02:51 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Merry Christmas. The photo is one of the best astronomy-related ones. I love the rhythm of the foreground that contradicts the spot center weighted subject. A lot of space for the “star” to breath and glow. The color adds to the theme and the exposure and timing bring out the best of the composition.
12-25-2020, 08:47 AM   #18
Banned

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LightSpeed Quote
very cool. I like it
QuoteOriginally posted by SimonC Quote
Very nice and topical!

Have a great Christmas
QuoteOriginally posted by Hawkfan Quote
I took this image this morning of Jupiter & Saturn aligned AKA Star of Bethlehem. Taken on Ochlocknee Bay at the Bend of Florida.
QuoteOriginally posted by Alex_Ros Quote
Great picture
QuoteOriginally posted by Michail_P Quote
Merry Christmas. The photo is one of the best astronomy-related ones. I love the rhythm of the foreground that contradicts the spot center weighted subject. A lot of space for the “star” to breath and glow. The color adds to the theme and the exposure and timing bring out the best of the composition.
Wow! Flattered really. Thank you all so much for the incredible comments. I remain humbled. Merry Christmas to all and a hope for some more relaxing times for everyone.