Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
A sign of the times.
Posted By: Prince Harbinger, 12-24-2020, 01:05 PM

I shot this on a waterfront. It was a very cold and windy day. I wasn't sure what to expect going into this. Driving all around the cloudy city. Praying the clouds would clear up, so I could get a shot of the conjuction. Took a good hour for the clouds to clear up for me to see the conjuction for the first time. It was beautiful to behold even though my photo doesn't likely do it justice. I'm happy knowing that I was the only one at this spot that was able to take a photo of the 2020 conjunction.

Dropbox - DSC09658.png - Simplify your life
Views: 369
12-25-2020, 01:24 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Oh, thatīs a very nice skyline.
12-30-2020, 11:56 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Prince Harbinger Quote
I shot this on a waterfront. It was a very cold and windy day. I wasn't sure what to expect going into this. Driving all around the cloudy city. Praying the clouds would clear up, so I could get a shot of the conjuction. Took a good hour for the clouds to clear up for me to see the conjuction for the first time. It was beautiful to behold even though my photo doesn't likely do it justice. I'm happy knowing that I was the only one at this spot that was able to take a photo of the 2020 conjunction.
It is a nice scene - but I would rather have had a 'JPG' version available here than have to go to "dropbox" to see it.