Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 13 Likes Search this Thread
12 Likes  
The Hunter
Posted By: slowpez, 12-29-2020, 04:47 PM

One of our few outings during the pandemic. It was nice to get out of the house.

Views: 1,171
01-04-2021, 08:02 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by K2 to K50 Quote
What a beautifully executed piece of photography - beautiful bird caught in a wonderful display!
Thanks for the kind comment.

01-04-2021, 10:51 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
One of our few outings during the pandemic. It was nice to get out of the house.
I know what you mean about outings, and it is an extraordinary photo. As hard as I tried, I wore masks, but I didn't avoid the virus. Someone around me did not wear a mask. I was asymptomatic - maybe because I wore a mask - maybe because my aging immune system is still good. But, I have lost people I love to the virus. Please, everyone, exercise great caution. The vaccine is just around the corner.
01-05-2021, 07:56 AM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mroeder75 Quote
Please, everyone, exercise great caution. The vaccine is just around the corner.
I agree wholeheartedly. If it hadn't been for the RV, the outings we have taken wouldn't have been possible. Having a house on wheels made things a bit easier for us although we still had to exercise a lot of caution. I miss our kids, friends and other family members. Talking on the phone or seeing them at a distance just isn't the same. I long to be able to hug someone.