Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Lens nomination
Posted By: JensE, 01-11-2021, 02:40 AM

My nominated lens is the HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Reviews - D FA Zoom Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database. because of its high optical quality, flare resistance, range, fast and silent AF all in a very compact, WR construction - performing well above its price tag in a true Pentax spirit. The best lens is the one you actually have with you - I don't worry about taking it into the spray of a waterfall on slippery rocks.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1  Photo 

Views: 109
01-11-2021, 03:42 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
@Ole - you got me confused with the 'like' . I thought I made a mistake, posting to a 'visible' spot until I saw your Admin status.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
fa, lens, pentax, reviews, wr