Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Bike ride
Lens: GR Lens f=18.3mm 1:2.8 Camera: Ricoh GR III Photo Location: Bruges ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/1000s Aperture: F2.8 
Posted By: jeromebertrem, 03-23-2021, 02:47 AM

Shot while riding my bicycle so I used the P program on my Ricoh GR III.
Also applied some light lightroom enhancements such as brushing some more brightness on my friends.

Attached Images

Views: 427
03-23-2021, 03:01 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Those roads, both road and bicycle path have unbelievably smooth surfaces. Wish our roads were like that, but temp extremes of from 40 above to -40 C...cause havoc with road surfaces out here.
03-24-2021, 11:23 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Interesting that the P-mode selected f2.8. Arguably a poor choice for general purpose photography by the software programers, IMHO, without some other input affecting the camera's choices with the parameters of ISO, shutter speed and aperture.
03-24-2021, 03:00 PM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by lesmore49 Quote
Those roads, both road and bicycle path have unbelievably smooth surfaces. Wish our roads were like that, but temp extremes of from 40 above to -40 C...cause havoc with road surfaces out here.
That's true for this specific region whereas other parts in Belgium don't provide such smooth rides. :

---------- Post added 03-24-21 at 11:04 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by tuco Quote
Interesting that the P-mode selected f2.8. Arguably a poor choice for general purpose photography by the software programers, IMHO, without some other input affecting the camera's choices with the parameters of ISO, shutter speed and aperture.
I have to say (now after reading your comment) I used some exposure compensation to brighten up a bit. It was a grey day which resulted in quite dark images when shooting solely in default P mode.