Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread

Last lot of Model in a red latex dress
Posted By: Warped, 11-20-2008, 05:31 PM

These are the last (I promise ) from my shoot a few weeks ago with Jessamyn.

These are a few pics from the Red Pt3 gallery where we still had Jessamyn in the red latex dress, corset and gloves - but ditched the stockings and heels and went with some boots.

Direct link to the rest of the gallery if anyone wants a look is here:
Warped Photography- powered by SmugMug

Cheers,

Wayne.

On a side note - this was the first time Jessamyn had ever worn ballet heels, much less being laced into brand new thigh high ballets that hadn't been broken in.
Once we got them on her I though "Right, not so clever, how do we get her over to where we're shooting?" But with just a slight bit of assistance, with her hand resting on mine for a bit balance, she strolled over to the spot quite easily!
After working with a range of models and a lot who can't stand all that well, much less walk easily and pose comfortably in really high heels, I've got a healthy respect for how difficult high heels can be. Seeing Jessamyn nearly walking in these things first go was pretty impressive.

Credits:
Model Jessamyne ModelMayhem.com - Jessamyne - Model - Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Western Australia
Make-up and Hair ModelMayhem.com - BeautyContour aka Lily - Makeup Artist - Perth , Western Australia
Beauty Contour - For Health and Beauty
Shot at Image Style Studios (ISS) Canningvale, Western Australia Image Style Studio
Latex supplied by Darren from Flesh Rubber of Perth, Western Australia Flesh Rubber (website still under construction)
Boots supplied by Elaine from Clubwear Australia Sexy Boots Sexy Shoes Pleaser Demonia Lucious Shoes Funtasma Boots Shop Online Australia
Views: 9,498
11-22-2008, 01:23 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Yum! Very tasty model in cherry red.