Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
6 Likes  #1
Grand Canyon Railway, Williams, ARIZONA
Lens: DA 55-300 mm f/4-5.8 Camera: Pentax K5 Photo Location: Arizona ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/200s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: RICHARD L., 04-12-2021, 04:19 PM

Morning view of tracks in Williams, AZ. This nice graphic design caught my eye after I watched people board the Grand Canyon Express, just leaving on the left side of the image.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Views: 363
04-12-2021, 11:41 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I like this one a lot. The colorful, sharp foreground with the tracks is a very pleasant contrast with the haze and forestry in the background. Good idea getting the bridge on the upper right.

tt
04-19-2021, 12:57 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by RICHARD L. Quote
Morning view of tracks in Williams, AZ. This nice graphic design caught my eye after I watched people board the Grand Canyon Express, just leaving on the left side of the image.
Looks like the track to the right is going up hill. That must call for some speed!
04-19-2021, 07:36 AM   #4
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RICHARD L. Quote
love the tracks

04-19-2021, 07:40 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Very nice railroad image! I really like the divergent lines of the tracks drawing my eye to different subjects in the background.