Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Heres looking at you
Posted By: Jimbo, 11-21-2008, 05:19 PM

Shot this one a couple of week ago. Shotr at 500 ISO.. 4.5 & 1/20 sec using the TVA mode. I have posted a couple of others of these same deer. Again, I was loosing light quickly so it may be a little underexposed. JIMBO

Last edited by Jimbo; 12-02-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Views: 1,273
11-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Hi Jim, that's a nice shot... Which lens?

BTW, note the similar subject line, totally different subject than my wren/sparrow post...

Cheers,
Marc
11-21-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
The Sigma 70-200 Marc. I was loosing light quickly and being hand held I couldn't get to the F stop I wanted. Was around 25-30 feet away from the Deer and yes I did remember the title you using too after I posted. Hope all is going well.. Cheers JIMBO
11-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Jimbo Quote
The Sigma 70-200 Marc. I was loosing light quickly and being hand held I couldn't get to the F stop I wanted. Was around 25-30 feet away from the Deer and yes I did remember the title you using too after I posted. Hope all is going well.. Cheers JIMBO
Thanks and please don't think anything of my previous comment. I just thought the similarity was really neat, given the weight differences of the two subjects!!

Well done Jim!

Regards,
Marc

11-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteQuote:
Thanks and please don't think anything of my previous comment. I just thought the similarity was really neat, given the weight differences of the two subjects!!

Well done Jim!

Regards,
Marc
Thanks Marc... nothing taking from what you previously said. I think it was funny as I just remembered after I posted about mine! Cheers JIMBO