Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Takumar 105mm f2.8 just arrived! pt. 1
Posted By: jamonation, 11-22-2008, 06:27 PM

Finally got a chance to go through pics from Monday this past week when I received my Super Takumar 105mm f2.8. Was getting pretty antsy to get my hands on it as it was almost a month in the mail..

I'm not in the least disappointed, in fact, for $60 I couldn't be happier. Thoughts on any of these? The first few didn't seem to take any effort at all. It's a really easy lens to work with, and for outdoor stuff (in a park) it has just the right amount of reach for my liking. Here goes part 1:

Views: 1,244
11-23-2008, 01:45 AM   #2
Igilligan

wow that is a very nice lens, and you got a smokin' deal on it if you got it for 60 bucks. It really seems to be a great focal length for your shooting...

I would be smiling big time if I had got it that cheap and the shoots looked that good...

All the shots show off the lens well, but that last one is the one speakin' to me the loudest. Wonderful muted OOF area and one of the more original comps I have seen lately.... I love the bottom third look. Very nice...