Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
GRIII walk
Camera: GR3 Photo Location: KS 
Posted By: bigoak, 06-17-2021, 07:14 PM

trying to learn the GR technique. it's in intriguing FoV; similar to what the eye sees.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
RICOH GR III  Photo 

Views: 346
06-17-2021, 07:36 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

The GR III is intriguing to me because of its size. If I had one it would be interesting to shots from low angles or from weird spots that I can't normally fit my dslr or even my phone
06-17-2021, 07:39 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pkboy Quote
The GR III is intriguing to me because of its size. If I had one it would be interesting to shots from low angles or from weird spots that I can't normally fit my dslr or even my phone
it'd be nice if it had the same screen as the K1 (with touch ofc). as a result, still trying to get the right feel to shoot off the ground or from above
06-17-2021, 07:49 PM - 1 Like   #4
Pentaxian

Love these images - I have been very tempted to get into the GR camera line for a while, and the GR III seems to check all the boxes. A bit pricey though.

06-17-2021, 10:09 PM - 1 Like   #5
Pentaxian

I have a GR ll, The GR series are wonderful little cameras, with a big punch....ASP-C sensor and top notch 28 mm lens.
06-19-2021, 11:07 AM - 1 Like   #6
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bigoak Quote
trying to learn the GR technique. it's in intriguing FoV; similar to what the eye sees.
My two rangefinder cameras had 45mm lenses, and my first two were kitted with 50mm lenses, so I have a hard time thinking of a '35mm effective' 28mm view as being "normal" .... but it is interesting.
06-19-2021, 11:51 AM - 1 Like   #7
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Interesting pictures and yes - the gr3 is a great little camera. Not cheap but worth the money for sure. Have fun using it