Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
3 Likes  #1
Over the years Southwest Desert Landscapes
Lens: 28 mm Camera: K 1000 Photo Location: Utah 
Posted By: mymaiseygirl, 06-25-2021, 09:18 PM

Arches Park - Just a view I liked one morning called it The Throne 1990 50 mm lens Kodachrome Slide Film

A little exploring saw me walking down the trail literally and looking up at the Fisher Towers 1992 - One spectacular place - 28 mm

Well probably no one would find this picture very interesting without a little history lesson including myself until it was pointed out to me that this was the eroded remains of an old wagon Trail - yes look closer and youll see it. 1997 - Man the pioneers had it rough or we have it pretty good. 50 mm lens

Last edited by mymaiseygirl; 07-06-2021 at 07:40 PM.
Views: 283
06-25-2021, 11:41 PM   #2
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
All good shots. There are probably more big stones on the old wagon train than there were "way back when" but there was no suspension in those old wagons. And there has to be more to life than looking at the rear end of a horse all day. Jokes aside, they certainly had it tough. My hat is off to them.
06-26-2021, 01:31 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Kodachrome deserves it's fame as you have ably shown . Our ancestors made us what we are today .
06-26-2021, 04:54 PM   #4

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
All good shots. There are probably more big stones on the old wagon train than there were "way back when" but there was no suspension in those old wagons. And there has to be more to life than looking at the rear end of a horse all day. Jokes aside, they certainly had it tough. My hat is off to them.
Thanks - yeah hard to imagine bein the drive or the passenger - what a life

---------- Post added 06-26-21 at 05:55 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
Ive never been to Australia - have u been here to the US?

---------- Post added 06-26-21 at 05:56 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by pichaser Quote
Kodachrome deserves it's fame as you have ably shown . Our ancestors made us what we are today .
Thanks - I do miss the Kodachromes - Glad you like the prints