Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Play!
Lens: DFA 150-450 Camera: K3iii Photo Location: Canberra, Australia ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/350s Aperture: F6.3 
Posted By: RobG, 07-31-2021, 05:45 AM

This little guy had run away from home, and was happy to play with anyone he met. Another couple returned him to his owner.

Play!
by RobGeraghty, on Flickr
Views: 249
07-31-2021, 07:15 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The eyes say it all.
07-31-2021, 07:23 AM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by DW58 Quote
The eyes say it all.
Yes, he was having a wonderful time!
07-31-2021, 09:31 AM - 1 Like   #4
5ks
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by DW58 Quote
The eyes say it all.
How could anyone resist those eyes? The mind and intention of the dog very well captured.

07-31-2021, 03:04 PM   #5
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by 5ks Quote
How could anyone resist those eyes? The mind and intention of the dog very well captured.
Thank you! He was indeed irresistible.
07-31-2021, 03:50 PM   #6
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by RobG Quote
This little guy had run away from home, and was happy to play with anyone he met. Another couple returned him to his owner.
He looks stunned to me - the point was to find someone to pay with him until he could be returned home.
Our younger daughter volunteered at an animal shelter, where her only "job" was to play with the dogs;
she became so attached to one of them that she is the one who gave him a home.
08-01-2021, 04:46 AM   #7
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
He looks stunned to me - the point was to find someone to pay with him until he could be returned home.
Our younger daughter volunteered at an animal shelter, where her only "job" was to play with the dogs;
she became so attached to one of them that she is the one who gave him a home.
You could be right, but it was a rural area. My guess is actually that the family went out somewhere and left the dog at home, but he found a way out and went exploring. He happened to find me when he got to a fence line, and was super excited to have someone to give him attention. In the photo he is crouching on his front legs waiting for me to pretend to try to catch him. That was pure play, He was easy to catch, because he wanted his back scratched. I would have taken him to the nearby homestead (about 300m away) except that I needed to put my camera back in the car first, then another couple picked him up in the meantime and took responsibility for him. It was a good thing because if I'd had to put him in my car, I couldn't have kept him off my lap.