Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
6 Likes  #1
High Sierra Meadow & Wildfire Smoke
Lens: SMC Pentax-FA f:2.8 20mm Camera: K-1 ii Photo Location: Little Truckee River - Sierra Nevada Mts. ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/250s Aperture: F13.5 
Posted By: angkymac, 09-03-2021, 08:04 PM

Pretty strong winds had just begun blowing most of the smoke out of this spot, but still had a lot of smoke in the trees and ravines.
Just got this shot snapped--first test with wide angle in this place, then the Forest Service pickup arrived and told me I had to leave.
All of the National Forests throughout the whole state of California were closed due to extreme fire danger.

Well, at least I got this shot!
Angky.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 

Views: 285
09-03-2021, 08:27 PM   #2
PJ1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Beautiful spot and a nice shot.
09-04-2021, 05:01 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
Beautiful spot and a nice shot.
Thank you!
Angky.
09-04-2021, 05:15 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice shot. Too bad you had to leave so quickly. Between the fires, the hurricane and the continuing pandemic, things are pretty messed up. Got an oil change this morning at the dealer and it looked deserted. They only had about six new cars on the lot due to supply problems. Keep shooting.

09-05-2021, 04:20 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Nice shot. Too bad you had to leave so quickly. Between the fires, the hurricane and the continuing pandemic, things are pretty messed up. Got an oil change this morning at the dealer and it looked deserted. They only had about six new cars on the lot due to supply problems. Keep shooting.
Thanks for the encouragement to "keep shooting."
I sorta feel like I've no place left to take my camera.
And the supply problems hit here too for repairs to my motorcycle.
But tough times, in my experience, end up in good training toward better attitudes. So your advice is good. "Keep shooting."
Angky.