Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 8 Likes Search this Thread
6 Likes  #1
Changing of the seasons
Lens: 60-250 Camera: K1 Photo Location: Worcester UK ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/20s Aperture: F8 
Posted By: Sunburn, 09-26-2021, 03:05 AM

I have been wanting to photograph the fog at sunrise for the last few weeks and finally the timing worked.

Fog and mist is a landscape photography dream as it completely changes the landscape. What can normally be flat and uninspiring landscapes are often transformed into ethereal worlds and dreamscapes where detail is lost and feeling and imagination takes over.

Pirton Pool, (Worcester UK) allowed me to capture some great images as the fog enveloped and consumed the grand landscape, this type of weather condition allows you the photographer to capture trees in isolation and produce images with atmosphere and meaning with much more ease.

I hope you will enjoy the images produced and and i'm sorry in advance for the rather lack lustre video, I had several technical issues both in the field and when back at home trying to put the film together.

Fingers crossed the quality of photography/images made will make up for it ��
I look forward to reading your comments and chatting with you.

Regards
Me.

Watch on youtube here >

Attached Images

Last edited by Sunburn; 09-26-2021 at 03:06 AM. Reason: formatting was whack!
Views: 365
09-26-2021, 06:42 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice foggy landscape. Like the contrast where the fog line begins.
09-27-2021, 12:00 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Nice foggy landscape. Like the contrast where the fog line begins.
Thank you. The wind picked up rather unexpectedly and the fog/mist moved much like a blanket being pulled off a bed. Thankfully I was looking in the right direction.
09-27-2021, 10:08 AM - 1 Like   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I like that shot of the large tree that is backed up by the background trees. Nice balance to the image, I think.
Photography in the fog is one of my favorites--but a person has to actually have the stuff around to use it!
Angky.

09-28-2021, 04:44 AM - 1 Like   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by angkymac Quote
I like that shot of the large tree that is backed up by the background trees. Nice balance to the image, I think.
Photography in the fog is one of my favorites--but a person has to actually have the stuff around to use it!
Angky.
Thank you. Yeah these conditions are more plentiful here in the UK as the summer season gives way to autumn. Still you need a PHD in meteorology and some luck to make the most of those days