Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
2 Likes  #1
Oak Leaf and Coon's Paw Print On A Dried Mud Flat At Sun-up
Lens: SMC Pentax-A 135mm 1:2.8 Camera: K-1 ii Photo Location: Sacramento Valley ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/45s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: angkymac, 10-09-2021, 07:41 PM

It's nature, but it's also abstract.
I'm not sure what significance this has, if any.
I was fascinated by it, so took the picture.
Oh! Yeah! I also liked the tiny bit of dandelion fluff on the cornice of the "mud rock".
Angky.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 

Views: 265
10-09-2021, 08:06 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Very cool capture. That raccoon paw print is super. Almost missed the leaf and the dandelion fluff was miniscule. Good abstract in nature.
10-09-2021, 09:38 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Very cool capture. That raccoon paw print is super. Almost missed the leaf and the dandelion fluff was miniscule. Good abstract in nature.
Thanks for the observations! They reinforce my experience.
I'm finding a bit of humor in the whole thing, where the leaf seems so out of place with that paw print and the fluff is so inconsequential, yet so clearly sharp.
The juxtapositioning of these three items in one place were so unrealistic to me--and in a very crazed and shattered mudflat--that the picture just had to be shot.
And yet, as you observe, they just don't fit.
Seems a bit humorous for some reason. Seems to fit some days of my life this past year or so.
Again, thanks!
Angky.