Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
How about these new iphone lenses...
Camera: Iphone 13 Pro ISO: 50 Shutter Speed: 1/125s Aperture: F1.5 
Posted By: chesebert, 10-15-2021, 06:09 PM

So these iPhone lenses are not so bad after all. I need to experiment a bit with this new mode of photography.

This was from the telephoto lens

This one was taken with the macro mode

Views: 245
10-15-2021, 08:10 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
My kids love to show me what their latest generation i-phones can do.
And it truly is impressive--what the kid calls "computational photography"!
Keep playing with it--a lot lighter and more portable than full-frames, and a lot of fun.
But keep in mind that the computational algorithms do include a lot of interpolation that becomes visible.
Have fun with it. And thanks for showing what that device can do. The images are nicely composed and have good colors.
Angky.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, iphone, mode, photo