Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Indian Grass pano
Lens: dfa 100mm 2.8 Camera: K5iis Photo Location: my yard ISO: 200 Shutter Speed: 1/30s Aperture: F5.6 
Posted By: fuzzyphotos, 10-18-2021, 07:10 PM

I shot this pano in my yard a month ago, it's not often you get grass to fall in the right direction when it's in bloom. Also, it's never calm enough to do a series so took advantage to play with a pano. The background could be a little less busy but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Stitched with Microsoft ICE.

Tim

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
 Photo 

Views: 312
10-18-2021, 07:54 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

The grass looks well focused across the span. When you find something like this, you don't get to choose the background. How many shots are in the pano? Nice image.
10-19-2021, 07:15 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks, this was 4 images, I took a vertical 6 image pano to give more head room but the 4 image was just as good
10-20-2021, 06:12 PM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by fuzzyphotos Quote
I shot this pano in my yard a month ago, it's not often you get grass to fall in the right direction when it's in bloom. Also, it's never calm enough to do a series so took advantage to play with a pano. The background could be a little less busy but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Stitched with Microsoft ICE.

Tim
I'm glad to see a close-up pano; have been wanting to do one myself, but haven't had opportunity.
Yours turned out very good, in my estimation.
This really brought out the full detail of a pollinating grass head.
Thanks for showing it.
Angky.