Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 5 Likes Search this Thread
4 Likes  #1
Mosciano (part III)
Lens: Various Camera: Various (mostly K1 II) Photo Location: Mosciano S. Angelo (TE), IT 
Posted By: maucard, 11-01-2021, 03:20 PM

I never performed a systematic exploration of the administrative territory of my native town as much as in the first part of this year, when I was forced to limit my movements during the weekends, due to the lockdown! I had to stop the hiking in more distant natural areas, and to limit my photographic trips in the fields around my town. Hence, I hope that nobody will be too much annoyed if I will continue for a while on the same theme, to show you also some of these more recent photos.
In this series: the general shape of the hills; the patterns and colour contrasts between different agricultural settings; the olive threes giving a punctuation to the landscape.
All shots this year with K1 II with exception of n. 4, shot years ago with Pentax 67 II.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-1 Mark II  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
LS-8000  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF
View Picture EXIF

Last edited by maucard; 11-01-2021 at 03:27 PM.
Views: 419
11-01-2021, 05:20 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Positively striking landscapes!
The boles of the ancient olive trees have seen a lot of experiences!
Give my compliments also to the operators of the farm equipment for precision driving!
Very good images, in my opinion!
Angky.
11-01-2021, 07:07 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

No one will fault you for continuing to show the beautiful terrain of this area. The closeups of the trees just adds more interest. The landscape appears to be expertly maintained. Thanks for posting.
11-01-2021, 09:21 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
You have so much beautiful landscape I am feeling jealous.

11-02-2021, 12:37 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by angkymac Quote
Positively striking landscapes!
The boles of the ancient olive trees have seen a lot of experiences!
Give my compliments also to the operators of the farm equipment for precision driving!
Very good images, in my opinion!
Angky.
Dear Angky, thank you for the positive comment! Yes, that olive trees should be quite old... At least, they surely have seen and survived the terrible winter of '56, when many many olive trees succumbed to the freezing temperatures... And yes, of course, driving the farm equipment with this precision may be difficult, I presume!

---------- Post added 11-02-21 at 12:39 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
No one will fault you for continuing to show the beautiful terrain of this area. The closeups of the trees just adds more interest. The landscape appears to be expertly maintained. Thanks for posting.
Thank you for your positive and encouraging comment!

---------- Post added 11-02-21 at 12:45 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by mroeder75 Quote
You have so much beautiful landscape I am feeling jealous.
I take it as a compliment, thank you! But I'm sure that also were you live there are plenty of interesting views to represent in photos! Best regards, Maurizio
11-02-2021, 02:07 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Maurizio, sometimes we become a little bit blind for the beauty in our own 'backyard' because it is what we see every day. With the beauty of your local surroundings and your talent you obviously don't have to worry about that. Outstanding series that I enjoyed very much!
11-02-2021, 04:14 PM - 1 Like   #7

Original Poster
Remco, I'm particularly grateful for your comment. The blindness about our "threasures in the backyard" is quite common indeed, and I would add that it has often some negative consequences (for sure in the part of the word where I live, land and landscape consumption proceeds at high speed without significant public discussion: this special form of blindness is probably involved). Thank you for the warm complimentary words, i'm happy you liked this series!