Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
The Glass Pyramid in Memphis, Tennessee as seen from West Memphis, Arkansas.
Camera: Canon compact Photo Location: Arkansas 
Posted By: RICHARD L., 11-13-2021, 12:03 PM

Coming back from my tour of the Southwestern United States in 2014 along Interstate - 40, I suddenly came in front of this scene : the glittering Glass Pyramid on the shore of the Mississipi River in Memphis, Tennessee as seen from West Memphis, Arkansas. Radio stations change their call letters from K--- (example KCBS in San Francisco) to W--- (example WCBS in New York) at the Mississipi. Crossing the river, I felt I was almost home (only 1500 miles to go).

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot SX700 HS  Photo 

Views: 571
11-13-2021, 04:49 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

You can't miss the pyramid crossing the Mississippi River on the Hernando de Soto bridge. It's now a big Bass Pro store with lodging inside. Stayed there a few years ago with grandkids. Nice views from the top. Thanks for posting.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
arkansas, camera, canon, example, glass, glass pyramid, memphis, photo, pyramid, river, tennessee, west