Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
1 Like  #1
Old Homeplace
Lens: DA 300 with 1.4x tc Camera: KP 
Posted By: mahanpots, 11-30-2021, 06:22 PM

I still want to revisit this old place and discover the right place to stand to take a picture.

Last edited by mahanpots; 09-01-2022 at 07:23 AM.
Views: 250
11-30-2021, 07:00 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Looks Interesting. Since I've not been there, one can only guess. Guessing, I might move to the left a bit and shoot a wider angle to encompass more of the tree on the right and the shed on the left. Repost your next photo so we can see what you decided. Thanks for sharing.
11-30-2021, 09:44 PM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mahanpots Quote
I still want to revisit this old place and discover the right place to stand to take a picture.
Looking forward to more of this.
12-01-2021, 02:32 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mahanpots Quote
Sometimes intruding greenery are part of a place's charm.
Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to find a picture I took just before I left the American Midwest;
it was of an old train station peeking out from trees - it almost looked like something from a 'fairy tale' ..... I half expected a witch to emerge as I took the photo.