Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
Pentax K10D Photo of Water supply tank
Lens: 50-200mm Camera: Pentax K10D Photo Location: Saskatchewan ISO: 1600 Shutter Speed: 1/1500s Aperture: F11 
Posted By: DeerFat, 12-09-2021, 11:23 PM

Here is a photo I took while coming back from work, kind of a random shot at I don't go around to cool places to get cool shots (I'm not that creative).
(if the image doesn't show up here is a link)
Tried out Lightroom for the first time, photo shows up from Jan 1st 2006 for some reason.

I am shooting from a Pentax K10D, bought it for the sole purpose of learning and basically got it dirt cheap surprisingly. Spent $70 CAD to get the camera I did have someone help me out to find out if it was a good deal or not.

Tell us what how the K-70 would improve your current kit:

I'd like to get an upgrade to this new camera, although the camera I have right now is great.

Why do you need a K-70 and how would you use it?

The k70 would end up being my main camera, and the K10D would end up as a gift.

Is there anything you currently can't do that you'd be able to do with the K-70?

My current camera doesn't have live view (which is fine) but I'd like that with the extra mega pixels too for the more sharpness of images.

I'm not the best at photography but I am trying to get better... also I don't things thats a water tank lol.
Views: 250
12-10-2021, 02:44 AM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I like the color rendering of the photo. Nice sky. There’s contrast and nice light. You surely got your camera cheaper than expected. Nice catch. Good luck with the giveaway.
12-10-2021, 07:56 AM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

In a way, that is a creative shot. You made good use of the light and composed the image nicely. I agree that this is probably not a water tank. Good luck in the giveaway.
12-10-2021, 10:11 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Michail_P Quote
You surely got your camera cheaper than expected. Nice catch.
Forgot to mention that the 50-200mm lens was also included in that price. Thanks for showing interest in the post!

12-10-2021, 11:35 AM - 1 Like   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by DeerFat Quote
Forgot to mention that the 50-200mm lens was also included in that price. Thanks for showing interest in the post!
That was a really good buy.
12-28-2021, 08:21 PM   #6

Original Poster
Ended up getting another photo, but this time I used a tripod and less blurry shot XD