Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
waiting for spring
Camera: xiaomi Mi A1 Photo Location: Portugal, Penalva do Castelo 
Posted By: Helena, 12-14-2021, 07:42 AM

So, I am currently taking photos with my old phone, a Xiaomi Mi A1, because my Pentak K-50 broke (some known solenoid problem that i don't know if I'll be able to fix).

I had chosen a DSLR Pentax camera because I already had an analogic Pentax camera and a few great K-mount lenses that I could use with no adapter at all. K-50 was a quite good choice for a not so high price.

But now it's broken, I don't know yet if it can be fixed and how much it'd cost me, and I have all these old lenses (and other that I bought later) waiting to be used again attached to a great Pentax camera. It would be really great to get this Christmas present.

With the K-70 I'd be able to get back to the good old days of photography and post again on my page https://500px.com/p/helenaazeredo.

For me, the K-70 would bring back especially the ability of making photos with a shallow depth of field, that I certainly can't make with a phone, creating photos with those beautiful blurred backgrounds and amazing bokeh effect, that I miss so much.

Thus the title of this photo I'm posting "waiting for spring", as I am crossing this "no camera winter", waiting for a new spring, when I'll be able to enjoy photographing again.

Thank you for reading,

Helena

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Mi A1  Photo 

Views: 277
12-14-2021, 08:21 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Nice reflection shot. Good luck in the contest.
12-14-2021, 10:12 AM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by MikeNArk Quote
Nice reflection shot. Good luck in the contest.
thank you so much, Mike, happy you like it!
and i really need luck! :-)))